|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Asam Pedas, or literally “sour spicy,” is a classic Malaysian dish. The main ingredients in asam pedas are usually seafood or freshwater fish. They are cooked in asam (tamarind) fruit juice with chilli and spices.
Ingredients: Onion, Chili powder, Vegetable oil, Ginger flower, Tapioca starch, Sugar, Salt, Kesum leaves, Belacan (Shrimp paste), Garlic, Ginger, Green chili, Lemongrass, Kaffirlime leaves, and Turmeric powder
- Add in SUDEE Asam pedas and 30ml cooking oil into 500ml boiling water.
- Stir well.
- Add in 500g fish, ladyfingers and kesum leaves.
- Simmer until cooked.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Asam Pedas Dry Paste